2010年10月25日星期一

Prada Cervo Shine Bag

Prada handbags is simply one of those names that is synonymous with quality, high -ashion and classic style. In case you are just entering the world of high-end purses or are a well-established fashionista with a significant collection, the great designs produced for this season is reason enough to take a look!
There is a sense of outdoor attitude in several major houses’ styles this season. Chanel handbags started it off which has a fashion show that includes  a farm motif, complete with hay strewn on the floor and plain albeit uber-high clogs! With the Prada Bags, I purchase some that very same vibe. I’m struck while using casual feel this bowler has from the lustrous camel leather.
The wavy design of polished deerskin reminds me of the well-loved and maintained lumber. The exposed top cover exucdes that artisanal craftsman detail continues that design. This is definitely a bag to carry everyday. A real “workhorse” handbag for your wardrobe.
We’ve already talked about the weaker points of Prada bags fall and winter collection – I’m not big fan of disguise, and it seems like the majority of you agree with me. Thankfully a lot of the bags in the gathering aren’t decked in camo, and I’d love to get most of them in my closet.
Particularly, the Prada Cervo Shine Bowler Bag looks like an ideal everyday bag it’s basic but doesn’t lack luxury and can be carried for the shoulder or arm, depending on how badly you need to carry other things at the same time.
I used to think that bags similar to this from Prada handbags were kind of boring, but they’ve grown on me in the past six months or so because of how slight they are. Season in and season out, Prada makes bags that a woman might take to her office without feeling as though she’s showing off in an inappropriate way.
Showy runway bags may get all the eye, but I’ve a sense that bags like this one which appeal to grown ladies are what make the brand so successful.

没有评论:

发表评论