2010年10月27日星期三

Coach Legacy Alligator Purse


 
Why am I talking about this? It is all about quality of what we are buying, and many times our luxury items aren’t high quality. This actually is not a start for me to travel against Coach purses, but to mention that they’re not really the only ones that have moved their factories to keep up with the demand and costs. Quality matters to me, and at times it’s lacking.

It is not only Coach that moved its factory to China, many designer houses have also moved. But those who remain with their “Made in Italy” tags are claiming a bit more than they are worth at times. The fact is, many designers have the majority of their bag made in China after which some final touches are completed in Italy and so on. And this renders a Made in Italy stamp? I believe not.
To be honest, I have not seen a Coach Alligator Bag face to face, so I will need your insight on this. Coach has continued to branch out to take exotic materials to its customers. The Coach Legacy Alligator Pocket Flap is intended with imported alligator and leather trim on the enduring Coach Pocket Flap bag. One thing that I find great about this bag is its functionality; with an inside zip pocket, cellphone pocket, ring to clip keys, and two outside front pockets. I have a serious issue while using exotic outside that’s then lined in fabric on the inside.
Coach is fashion and this purse is really a great one. Anyway, coach is also a great choose. Happy shopping!

没有评论:

发表评论