2010年10月14日星期四

Abaco Jamily Metallic Python Crossbody bag

In the September of 2010,did you remember what kind of bags are very popular? I remembered a fashion bag of Abaco Jamily Metallic Python Crossbody bag. I think it was very trendy in that time. And now,I want to share to my friends.
Now I’m finding myself in the bag lull. The ladylike minimalistic bags are great, it also is a bit dull to continuously cover. In all reality, this bag stopped me quickly when doing my usual perusing of online shops. I’m on the biggest crossbody kick right now, finding it so totally helpful when walking around the City to have both hands free. And the design with the Abaco Jamily Metallic Python Crossbody Bag is something both Amanda and I love. It is a mixture of practical and hip.
I haven’t seen this bag in person, but am determined to track it down and check out it out. It is refreshing to view a lesser known brand give an inexpensive price to their bag. The look with the bag is great, I just hope the standard is as well. The gunmetal metallic python if offset with darker pebbled leather. The inside is functional, a zip and cellphone pocket. Overall dimensions are W13.5″ x H11″ x D4.25″ while the hand and shoulder drops are 8.6″drop and 18.6″drop.
How about this bag? If you remember this bag, you will also remember how hot it is. If you do not like this bags. More bags here: free articles

没有评论:

发表评论