2010年10月22日星期五

Juicy Studded Velour Earl Bag

As I see it, the Juicy Couture bag is more fitting for young ladies, specially those newly graduate and college students. Do not hesitate to get your pink purse. I would like to share this Juicy Couture Studded Velour Earl bag.
I would like to try something new. I’d as well present this bag in the order of its name. Firstly, it’s a designer purse, that may be seen from the classic bag pattern, the pinkish color  and also the “Juicy Couture” signature and crowned “JC” medallion embroideries on the bag front. Secondly is the stud detail. You may already know that stud is no longer the privilege of Gucci. It turns out the manly rivet detail matches great with this feminine handbag. It has brass gold-tone brass rivets trimmed evenly on the only top handle.
Next is a word “Velour”. That is the bag is especially created from pink or black soft velour and logo fabric lining. Usually velour is used making high end couture. It’s effective and bold for Juicy Couture to use it in handbag making. I suppose the word “Earl” has certain link to the crown medallion. That is all about the bag name. Besides, I’ve another information about this designer purse to offer. It as an entire measures 7 inches in height, 12 inches in width and 6 inches in depth. It is large enough for daily carrying. Besides its large section, the bag has inside zip and cell phone pockets.
So far I have given a relatively complete introduction of this bag. Still I left a necessary detail. That’s the hanging logo-imprinted beads decoration, that is the most charming part of this bag for me.
More reference: air max 95

没有评论:

发表评论