2010年10月19日星期二

Hayden-Harnett for Target

Want to collect your favorite bags. I think a fashionable woman is not just love one brand of bag. If you love the bags, you will search more different bags in different style. So today, let us take a look at the Hayden-Harnett for target.
 
Speaking of fab Target collections, I have a sneaking suspicion the Hayden-Harnett collection could be the best ever. Every bag from the collection looks fantastic. The bags hit the shop on Dec 28th, so I’m making sure I’ve some money left over after all my Christmas buying.
The above bag is the one I have my eye on for the latest daily commuting bag. I almost bought the original version from HH a few years ago when I was on the design out for a light weight bag. Now I am happy I waited. Here’s hoping the pocket state inside Target version is similar as the first version.
I just checkered the Target website and the Hayden-Harnett bags are availble to order! I placed my order for the sure to be wonderful Canvas Flight tote in Purple/Gold and I threw in the Thakoon Zip Back top in Ebony/Purple for good measure so I can pretend to become Michelle Obama. I’ll probably swing by my local Queens Target after New Year’s to try the rest of these collections in person, but I desired to get my order for my “Must Haves” in ASAP since both collection are certain to be flying from stores.
If you are a bags fan. You can take a look at this bag, I think you will love this bag. Showing more good bags here: free articles

没有评论:

发表评论