2010年10月26日星期二

Juicy Couture Sequined Day Dreamer Handbag

How do you like the Juicy Couture Studded Velour Earl Bag in pink color? If you like its details and colours and not that keen on  it shape, then this juicy couture sale Sequined Day Dreamer Handbag is correct for you. This Juicy Couture bag is a little different from the Velour Earl one, it also is as elegant and adorable as any other bags under this brand. You should go looking at this bag.

The bag is again created from pink velour trimmed with dark brown leather and its internal is created of cream logo fabric lining. The bag has sequined and scrolled "Juicy" design on front, I guess that's the reason it is named so. The fragile sequined detail is shining and exciting. This designer purse size is H12.5" x W13" x  D5.1", so that this tote is spacious enough for daily carrying.

Besides its large capacity, this bag has three inside pockets, one is zipped and another two open, and is included one side pouch pocket as well. I like this bag very much. I love its studded tags on front handle corners; I prefer its cinched top with bow fact on side; I prefer its detachable mirror; I like its draped chains and rhinestones. Maybe you would also like this bag. It is offered with a price of $189.00. I am sure that you would need a great cheering designer purse for seasons to come.

没有评论:

发表评论