2010年11月18日星期四

Somerset Vertical Tote Bags

082807_br 
I’m starting to research my fall purchasing, and naturally this includes bags. I’m hoping to have more milage out of my beautiful Kooba bag, but I must admit I possess a wandering eye in relation to this sort of thing. And lately, my eye has landed about the Somerset vertical tote from Banana Republic.
I like that this bag looks very suitcase-ey, and although my interviews are few and much between this is able to be a great professional bag to become seen with and would hold all kinds of papers and folders etc. It is my opinion I’m also beginning to tired of the slouchy hobo bag shape, and this one is boxy and structured.
I’d wear this bag using a suit and heels, but i think it might also look famous with some ripped jeans along with a tank top.
More Bags: juicy couture swimwear juicy couture outlet

没有评论:

发表评论