2010年11月28日星期日

Coach Hamptons Leather Large Wristlet

In fact I can't believe I didn't mention this chic little wristlet by Coach earlier. My cousin, like many of you out there, isn't a huge fan of a signature print. So when I was shopping for her, I desired to get her amazing small and practical to make use of in college that was not vastly flashy. That is where the Coach Hamptons Leather Large Wristlet came into have fun.
Coach_Hamptons_Large_Wristlet 

I just got a card from my cousin Maddie within the mail for her high school graduation gift. She told me I had to write down about the wristlet I got her, so here I am.
As I walked into Coach and gandered at the wristlets, I realized a lot of the wristlets were full of the Coach Signature ‘C' logo pattern. But then I saw this beauty. The Hamptons leather wristlet showed off perforated aspect and pebbled leather. It had been exquisite. The wristlet attracts  attention to its clasp tab with attractive snap closure, is lined while using signature Coach lining, and contains a 12" strap with clip for attaching to the inside of a larger bag or to form a wrist strap. Sizing up at 7 3/8 "L x 4" H the wristlet comes in blue, palm and yellow.
With this beautiful bag, I think you can buy one for yourself. And if you have a girlfriend, she will love this one.

没有评论:

发表评论