2010年11月5日星期五

Coach Shearling Gallery Tote Bags

A lot of men wonder why women love the bags so much. I think there is no season, just because they are women. With the different kinds of bags, lots of women are crazy to collect them. Such as the Coach, Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Prada. All are the famous brand and very popular in the world. So today, I think I can also introduce a beautiful one of Coach bag. It is Coach Shearling Gallery Tote Bag.
I actually really dig it. The Coach Shearling Gallery Tote makes me want to cuddle up next to the fire and taste on my Chai Tea Latte! Yum. Coach explains that “the detailing and design of this tote is harking back to bags that were well-liked among the ski set in the 1960′s and 70s”.
I wasn’t aware of that fact at some time, but I’m just going to believe it. This gallery tote is actually quite chic. The outside shows off two front and side pockets with turnlock closures. Made of lightweight leather with shearling trim, this tote can bring winter fashion to your arm. The bag can be opened with its zip top which unveils fabric lining, a cellphone pocket, and a hoop to clip keys or what have you. You may choose between brass/blue or brass/tobacco. And the size is 11″L x 8″H x 4″ W.
This is really a fashion bag in this winter. And I found now all tote bags are quite popular in this year. Buying it now for a gift…

没有评论:

发表评论