2010年11月8日星期一

Coach Suede Beaded Tote

I think this is not a bad bag in Coach. But I really don’t love this bag. It is Coach Suede Beaded Tote. Maybe I don’t love the color of brown, and with this tote bag, I can’t find more fashion of it.
The remainder of the bag is adorned in soft brown (actual color is called Flint) suede is trimmed in tinny leather. The inside is lined in fabric and has inside zip pockets plus a cellphone/multi-function pocket. Being a zip top closure is quite a perk for the tote, which considers it a bit safer to handle around. The handles are an adjustable 17 1/2 and also the bag measurements are 15 “L x 10.5″H x 4.4″W.
coach_suede_beaded_tote
Though I don’t love the color with this bag, but it is high quality and the price is OK. If you love it, I think you can take one. Getting more tips of coach outlet online, you will find more great things with it.

没有评论:

发表评论