2010年11月15日星期一

Balenciaga Gold Studded City Bag

 
When I first saw the Balenciaga Gold Studded City Bag, my automatic reaction was shock, mostly at the fact that an all-over studded Balenciaga hadn’t been released before. But as I checked out the design, my surprise changed, and now I’m mostly perplexed that a company that normally uses punk influences in a sophisticated way did not manage to make a a lot better studded bag.

Despite the name, this bag is not actually studded. MatchesFashion.com calls it that for causes that are not entirely clear, since it’s no more jewelry than any other Balenciaga bag, and they do not refer to the rest of their Balenciaga inventory that way. My eyes didn’t deceive me the first time - it’s perforated, which actually makes me prefer it even less. Feel free to read the remainder of this post if you enjoy reading about purses that do not actually exist. Although this mix-up brings about a motivating question: Have you ever bought a bag online after which felt like the bag’s photos and outline weren’t as accurate as they might have been whenever you finally received it?
Regardless of the fact that this bag should have come out a year ago, perhaps it might are wise to maintain it under wraps in total. Balenciaga’s big gold equipment is really a cult favorite but has never been overwhelmingly popular, and this very small version probably won’t gain much traction either. It’s a nice change, but it’s not interesting enough to really stand out to Balenciaga fans that are experienced at new colors, hardwares and shapes four times a year.
From a distance, the small, tonal dots had me thinking that the bag was perforated, but in its place, they’re just itty-bitty. I appreciate that the tiny size shows that the leather will still manage to sag and move like a daily Balenciaga City bag, and a little texture never hurt anyone, but this bag just is not the best that Balenciaga could have done. Perhaps I’d feel more inspired that the studs (and the hardware) were silver, but even then, Balenciaga is my preferred brand and I tend to hold them for an almost unfeasibly high typical.
More reference: airmax 90

没有评论:

发表评论