2010年9月27日星期一

Puckered Canvas Bag

For a few reason I always feel like I must have a unique bag for the summer.Having a special bag in the summer is my hobby.Such as I love the juicy couture swimwear and gucci bags.
During hot months leather looks so heavy and oppressive, and I need to handle something lightweight and slightly beachy. For the past too summers I’ve been gladly using my JCrew straw tote, but this summer time it just wasn’t doing it for me.
A few weeks ago I stopped by the Rockefeller Center Anthro to check out the sale part and located the attractive Puckered Canvas Bag and it is the best summer bag I’ve found yet. Perfect size and it looks good with all my summer outfits. I’m not to fond of the name thought, so from now on I will be calling it my “Last Days of Summer Bag”.
This Canvas bag is perfect for my holiday and I love it very much.

没有评论:

发表评论